#1 Teen Speaker since 1992 – Over 4 Million People LIVE!
“The Jeff Yalden Experience – An “Ah-Ha!” moment for Teens & Parents!
The “Ah-Ha!” Speaker for School Assemblies, Youth Conferences/Educator Conferences, Colleges & Universities, Teacher In-Service Presentations, and Parent/Community Programs!
“Jeff’s legacy will live on for quite some time in our community.”
– Brett Boggs, Superintendent of Schools
Tippecanoe Valley School Corporation, Indiana
“It was undoubtedly one of the most stirring messages ever delivered to our graduating seniors.”
– B. Gillis, Executive Assistant
Milton Hershey School, Pennsylvania
(Click to Enlarge Reference Letters – District Attorney Joseph Early, Jr., Worcester, MA & Superintendent of Schools Brett Boggs, Akron, IN)
Jeff’s Message Touches Hearts . . . Changes Lives
After your speech I immediately called my mother and told her I loved her. You truly made me feel like a real human being for the first time.” – C. K., PA
As a youth motivational speaker, Jeff’s mission is to connect with teens and inspire them to break self-defeating behaviors and cycles and build a brighter future for themselves and others. Jeff has the awesome ability to combine truth and humor while captivating his audience for 60-120 minute school assemblies. You give him the time and he will leave your audience mesmerized.
Dynamic and entertaining, Jeff is chosen as a youth motivational speaker by schools, communities, and organizations for his ability to entertain teens while educating them about the real life challenges they face. Jeff’s passion and caring for teens comes through, and his stories encourage, inspire, and empower both teens and adults. As a mental health advocate, Jeff delivers parent and community programs on teen depression and teen suicide and the effect cell phones and social media have on teens today.
Jeff Yalden changed my life in an hour more than the world did in 16 years.” – P. Blumenstein, PA
Jeff has presented for FFA, SADD, FBLA, STUCO, FCCLA, FHA, DECA, FEA, and literally thousands of high school and middle school school-wide assemblies, The National PRIDE World Drug-Free Conference, National Speakers Association, National Student Council, and more. Even the SEARCH Institute, University of Michigan, and Notre Dame University, the National Guard, Milton Hershey School, many Blue Ribbon Schools of Excellence, Juvenile Detention Homes, Allstate Insurance, General Motors, D&B, and The Walter Reed Hospital for wounded soldiers. Many organizations and schools have invited Jeff to speak to their students, employees, and parents. His message is well received by students, parents, communities, and employees.
Jeff received the highest designation “Certified Speaking Professional – CSP” from the National Speakers Association in 2002. This distinction has been earned by less than 7% of all professional speakers worldwide.
Seventy million viewers watched Teen Life Coach, Jeff Yalden, on America’s longest running reality show, MTV Made.
Watch Jeff work with this group of 100 students, teachers, and advisors to perform the “Human Chair” – an exercise that requires every person in the group to trust the person next to them.
Your job is to find a youth speaker that will provide that ‘defining moment’ or that ‘Ah-Ha’ Moment! for the audience(s) you are inquiring about, right? Well, look no further, because Jeff has mastered the art of speaking to teens in every setting, every venue, to every type of teenager or young adult.
When you asked me if I thought I was beautiful on the inside as I was on the out, I didn’t know what to say. You were right when you said I didn’t think I was. One day I hope I do think I’m beautiful on the inside as I am on the out. Thank you for giving me your sweaty bracelet. I’m going to wear it everyday.” – T. H., Student
Where Jeff Speaks
- Middle School, Elementary, and High School Assemblies
- Parent and Community Programs
- Teen Leadership Keynote Addresses
- Conference Keynote Addresses and Workshop Sessions
- Teen Summits
- Communities looking for a speaker for their teens
- At-Risk Youth Programs
- Juvenile & Youth Detention Facilities
- Gangs and Gang Communities
- Teacher & Staff In-Service Programs
- Mental Health Awareness – Depression, Teen Suicide, Anxiety, Bi-Polar
- Disability Conferences
- Other special events
Jeff’s Areas of Expertise
Jeff is a professional teen and parent communicator and understands teens and their behaviors. Jeff’s popular message, ‘About Life’ is tailored to meet your program needs, whether it be about testing, violence, bullying, mental health, suicide, suicide prevention programs/training, drugs and alcohol, respect, responsibilities, or attitude and choices. Jeff will ask you to fill out a pre-program questionnaire to understand the objectives and theme of your event, so that he can tailor his message to meet your needs. The most popular topics include:
- Teen Motivation
- School Standardized Testing
- Anxiety and Depression
- Teen Bullying, Cyber-Bullying, Texting, Sexting, and Social Media
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- Families, Friends, and thy Self
- Self-Esteem and Self-Respect
- Violence and Gangs
- Internet Safety
Through sharing his own story of challenges and success, Jeff instills ideas in teens about life and the wisdom and experiences we get as we get older, such as:
- How to break self-defeating patterns of behavior.
- The importance of self-respect.
- Self-empowerment is about about our attitude and choices.
- Everyone is capable and worthy of achieving happiness and success.
Igniting Positive Change
Jeff includes these topics in his message:
- Character & Integrity
- Living with Authenticity
- Values, Morals, and Self-Respect
- Self-Esteem & Personal Power
- Responsibility & Obligations
- Relationships – Family & Friends
- Respect for yourself and others
- Learning from our mistakes
- Choosing friends wisely
- Overcoming adversity
- Making positive choices
- How the choices teens make today will impact their future
- Changing how we think, how we feel, and how we act
- Not letting our past determine our future
- Our success in life requires positive choices and taking action towards our goals
- There is life after high school.
- The importance of attitude and how it affects our life
- Attitude, Gratitude, and Acceptance
- Don’t give people the power over your emotions.
- We Never Have Time To Do Things Right, but We Always Have Time To Do Things Over . . .
- Happiness is HOW you live your LIFE.
- Have the Courage to Dance like nobody watches, Sing like nobody listens, and to live like nobody lives.
- LOVE of Family and Friends
- It Will Be OK . . . It will ALWAYS be OK!
- TAKE TIME TO THINK
In my twenty-five years of education, I have witnessed a number of speakers and program for both student and staff. However, in that time, never have I experienced an individual who had such a positive impact of both groups. Very simply stated, Jeff took Manchester Middle School by storm.”
– K. Burger, Asst. Superintendent
Manchester Township, Lakehurst, NJ
The entire time you spoke, I was on the edge of my seat eager to hear more.” – R. R., Student