High School & Middle School Motivational and Mental Health Assemblies
(Always Motivational, Inspiring, and Captivating!)
* Mental Health Awareness, Suicide Prevention, Teen Mental Health Awareness, Teen Grieving & Giving Hope to Communities
* School Community Crisis Teen Suicide Intervention * Parents & School Community Speaker
Motivational Speaker & Mental Health Speaker for Teens & Adults
Over 5 Million People LIVE!
The “Ah-Ha!” Speaker for School Assemblies, Youth Conferences/Educator Conferences, Colleges & Universities, Teacher In-Service Presentations, and Parent/Community Programs!
“Jeff’s legacy will live on for quite some time in our community.”
– Brett Boggs, Superintendent of Schools
Tippecanoe Valley School Corporation, Indiana
“It was undoubtedly one of the most stirring messages ever delivered to our graduating seniors.”
– B. Gillis, Executive Assistant
Milton Hershey School, Pennsylvania
Program Options & Schedule
Let’s Customize Your Event According to your Theme!
High School Assemblies & Middle School Assemblies
Full Day with Jeff Yalden in your School Community
This Full Day Program includes:
- up to TWO Motivational School Assemblies (Let’s Talk First)
- One Teen Mental Health – Reduce Anxiety and Stress Workshop
- One Mastermind Mastery Workshop during the day with Potential Staff Advisor(s)
- ONE Teacher In-Service – Teen Suicide Prevention Training
- High School Sporting Event (If possible)
- Parent/Community Event Teen Mental Health, Technology, Suicide, and Social Media
This is a full day non-stop. The best days are when Jeff arrives and we have a meet and greet with the Administrative Team and Counselors. Then a school assembly. After the school assembly you will have many students signing up to want to talk to Jeff. This is where Jeff helps you find the students that are not on the radar. It’s not uncommon to find out about rape, suicidal ideation, physical, sexual, emotional abuse. Your students are not afraid to open up to Jeff and Jeff leads them to safety, help, and gives professional advice while working with your counselors and administration.
Jeff does about 50 full-day school community events a year. Some school communities even opt for Two Full Days with Jeff.
About a week before Jeff visits he will send you a video to introduce himself and make a connection that you will share on social media platforms. This establishes a relationship between Jeff, the staff, and the community immediately.
Half Day Program
On this day of the visit, the first program consists of Jeff coming in an hour before school starts, and teaching Teen Mental Health and helping you set up a Mindfulness Practice for Teens into Advisory period. Then this Half Day Program includes:
- ONE School Assembly,
- ONE Mastermind Mastery Workshop during the day with Potential Staff Advisor(s).
Example of Schedule:
7:00 a.m. – Mindfulness for Teens Workshop Course
8:00 a.m. – Start of School – Jeff is out front to meet and greet Students
8: 15 a.m. – First Period – Motivational School Assemblies
9:30 a.m. – Student Leadership Workshop – Leadership or Teen Mental Health combined with Teacher(s)/Advisors to implement Mastermind Mastery into School Curriculum, Advisory Period, or School Club
* Extra cost for Multiple Motivational School Assemblies
High School Motivational Assemblies
Let’s do this . . . One or two epically awesome school assemblies depending on your needs. Jeff stays after the program ends to speak with students, sign autographs, and just listen.
Example of Schedule:
8:00 a.m. – Motivational School Assembly
* Extra cost for TWO Motivational School Assemblies
(Click to Enlarge Reference Letters – District Attorney Joseph Early, Jr., Worcester, MA & Superintendent of Schools Brett Boggs, Akron, IN)
Jeff’s Message Touches Hearts . . . Changes Lives
After your speech I immediately called my mother and told her I loved her. You truly made me feel like a real human being for the first time.”
– C. K., PA
As a educational motivational speaker – youth motivational speaker, teacher in-service speaker, and a speaker that does a lot of suicide prevention programs for teachers and communities, it is Jeff’s mission is to connect with teens, teachers, and parents and inspire them to break self-defeating behaviors and cycles and build a brighter future for themselves and others. Jeff has the awesome ability to combine truth and humor while captivating his audience for 60-120 minute school assemblies. You give him the time and he will leave your audience mesmerized.
Dynamic and entertaining, Jeff is chosen as a youth motivational speaker by schools, communities, and organizations for his ability to entertain teens while educating them about the real life challenges they face. Jeff’s passion and caring for teens comes through, and his stories encourage, inspire, and empower both teens and adults. As a mental health advocate, Jeff delivers parent and community programs on teen depression and teen suicide and the effect cell phones and social media have on teens today.
Jeff Yalden changed my life in an hour more than the world did in 16 years.” – P. Blumenstein, PA
As an Educational Speaker, Jeff has presented for FFA, SADD, FBLA, STUCO, FCCLA, FHA, DECA, FEA, HOSA and literally thousands of high school and middle school school-wide assemblies, The National PRIDE World Drug-Free Conference, National Speakers Association, National Student Council, and more. Even the SEARCH Institute, University of Michigan, and Notre Dame University, the National Guard, Milton Hershey School, many Blue Ribbon Schools of Excellence, Juvenile Detention Homes, Allstate Insurance, General Motors, D&B, and The Walter Reed Hospital for wounded soldiers. Many organizations and schools have invited Jeff to speak to their students, employees, and parents. His message is well received by students, parents, communities, and employees.
Jeff received the highest designation “Certified Speaking Professional – CSP” from the National Speakers Association in 2002. This distinction has been earned by less than 7% of all professional speakers worldwide.
Seventy million viewers watched Teen Life Coach, Jeff Yalden, on America’s longest running reality show, MTV Made.
Watch Jeff work with this group of 100 students, teachers, and advisors to perform the “Human Chair” – an exercise that requires every person in the group to trust the person next to them.
Your job is to find an Educational Motivational Speaker, Youth Motivational Speaker, or Speaker for your Teacher In-Service Programs that will provide that ‘defining moment’ or that ‘Ah-Ha’ Moment! for the audience(s) you are inquiring about, right? Well, look no further, because Jeff has mastered the art of speaking to teens in every setting, every venue, to every type of teenager or young adult.
When you asked me if I thought I was beautiful on the inside as I was on the out, I didn’t know what to say. You were right when you said I didn’t think I was. One day I hope I do think I’m beautiful on the inside as I am on the out. Thank you for giving me your sweaty bracelet. I’m going to wear it everyday.” – T. H., Student
Where Jeff Speaks
- Teen Motivational Speaker events – High School Motivational School Assemblies, Teacher In-Service Suicide Prevention Training Programs and Online Course, Parents & Families, Suicide Prevention and Teen Mental Health
- Middle School, Elementary, and High School Motivational Assemblies
- Parent and Community Programs Teen Mental Health
- Teen Leadership Keynote Addresses
- Conference Keynote Addresses and Teen Mental Health Workshop Sessions
- Teen Summits
- Communities looking for a speaker for their teens
- At-Risk Youth Programs
- Juvenile & Youth Detention Facilities
- Gangs and Gang Communities
- Teacher & Staff In-Service Programs Teen Suicide Prevention and Teen Mental Health
- Teen Mental Health Awareness – Teen Depression, Teen Suicide, Teen Suicide Prevention
- Disability Conferences
- Other special events
Jeff’s Areas of Expertise
Jeff is a professional teen and parent communicator and understands teens and their behaviors. Jeff’s popular message, ‘About Life’ is tailored to meet your program needs, whether it be about testing, violence, bullying, mental health, suicide, suicide prevention programs/training, drugs and alcohol, respect, responsibilities, or attitude and choices. Jeff will ask you to fill out a pre-program questionnaire to understand the objectives and theme of your event, so that he can tailor his message to meet your needs. The most popular topics include:
- Teen Motivation
- School Standardized Testing
- Teen Mental Health – Anxiety and Depression
- Teen Suicide, Teen Suicide Prevention, and Teen Crisis Intervention
- Teen Bullying, Cyber-Bullying, Texting, Sexting, and Social Media
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- Families, Friends, and thy Self
- Self-Esteem and Self-Respect
- Violence and Gangs
- Internet Safety
Through sharing his own story of challenges and success, Jeff instills ideas in teens about life and the wisdom and experiences we get as we get older, such as:
- How to break self-defeating patterns of behavior.
- The importance of self-respect.
- Self-empowerment is about about our attitude and choices.
- Everyone is capable and worthy of achieving happiness and success.
Igniting Positive Change
Jeff includes these topics in his message:
- Character & Integrity
- Living with Authenticity
- Values, Morals, and Self-Respect
- Self-Esteem & Personal Power
- Responsibility & Obligations
- Relationships – Family & Friends
- Respect for yourself and others
- Learning from our mistakes
- Choosing friends wisely
- Overcoming adversity
- Making positive choices
- How the choices teens make today will impact their future
- Changing how we think, how we feel, and how we act
- Not letting our past determine our future
- Our success in life requires positive choices and taking action towards our goals
- There is life after high school.
- The importance of attitude and how it affects our life
- Attitude, Gratitude, and Acceptance
- Don’t give people the power over your emotions.
- We Never Have Time To Do Things Right, but We Always Have Time To Do Things Over . . .
- Happiness is HOW you live your LIFE.
- Have the Courage to Dance like nobody watches, Sing like nobody listens, and to live like nobody lives.
- LOVE of Family and Friends
- It Will Be OK . . . It will ALWAYS be OK!
- TAKE TIME TO THINK
In my twenty-five years of education, I have witnessed a number of speakers and program for both student and staff. However, in that time, never have I experienced an individual who had such a positive impact of both groups. Very simply stated, Jeff took Manchester Middle School by storm.”
– K. Burger, Asst. Superintendent
Manchester Township, Lakehurst, NJ
The entire time you spoke, I was on the edge of my seat eager to hear more.” – R. R., Student